LEGRA - French Green Clay Soap - Lavendar, Geranium & Patchouli
- Suitable for Vegans
- Made in the UK
- Weight of soap is over 120g
- Approx 90mm x 60mm x 28mm
Green clay is famous for its powerful healing action and purification properties. This soap cleanses, smoothes and softens the skin and is scented with an earthy floral blend of lavender, geranium and patchouli essential oils. It also makes a great shaving bar due to the silky smooth clay and healing lavender essential oil.
LEGRA is a family company located in the vibrant town of Leigh on Sea, creating all natural soap and deodorant.
Made in the UK.
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colour
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Montmorillonite (French Green Clay)
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
(*Naturally Occurring In Essential Oil)
Campbell Cole creates accessories for those who share an appreciation for the confidently understated.
Designers Ian and Felicity Campbell Cole value the connection that is developed with an item used every day, a consideration that informs a thoughtful design process with a focus on quality.
Inspired by simple timeless design.
Campbell Cole products are Designed & Made in England.