LEGRA - Kaolin Clay & Bamboo Powder Soap - Tea Tree & Lemon
- Suitable for Vegans
- Made in the UK
- Weight of soap is over 120g
- Approx 90mm x 60mm x 28mm
On paper this appears to be a very understated soap. However, with its smooth, silky qualities, the absorption properties of kaolin clay and gentle grains of fine bamboo this is fast becoming many peoples go-to bar for face and body. With neroli, geranium and a hint of fennel essential oil blend.
LEGRA is a family company located in the vibrant town of Leigh on Sea, creating all natural soap and deodorant.
Made in the UK.
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Colour
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Powder
- Kaolin White Clay
- Neroli Light Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranuim) Flower Oil
- Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel) Oil
(*Naturally Occurring In Essential Oil)
Campbell Cole creates accessories for those who share an appreciation for the confidently understated.
Designers Ian and Felicity Campbell Cole value the connection that is developed with an item used every day, a consideration that informs a thoughtful design process with a focus on quality.
Inspired by simple timeless design.
Campbell Cole products are Designed & Made in England.